Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Post #1, down the drain.

At times like this, some sort of proper introduction is perhaps called for - I don't care.

No formality shall be found from here on out because this is just a bunch of... Stuff. Gathered here for no particular reason, just as a vent for myself and those who shall join me down the road.

Due to the fact of the lack of 'Subject' I chose the name that I did - Ingenious Moniker - a fancy-shmancy way of saying clever name, as we don't have one. Maybe down the road we'll come up with something decent, but for now, it will do swimmingly.

****

I'll start out with introducing myself, I'm Cat, aka Boo, and I started this blog to post the random shit in my brain that Im sure you all want to know. Uh.. Im 22, live in Austin, TX, work full time, do art, Im not fond of apostrophes, Im prone to run on sentences and mysterious 'e's a the end of words (i.e. stomache) Im a big nerd and I like pretty much everything, and what I dont know about I try to take part in at least once. Art, reading, fantasy, science fiction, movies, music, animals, tattoos&piercings, Hmmm.. I could probably list things for days. I'll get to those later. When I post, Ill mark my posts with my beloved boo avatar, made by the sexiest pair of eyebrows and the hotty attatched, who we shall refer to by his mc chris board screen name, Skititlez. So, if you're wondering who to blame, as long as its not a post marked with the boo :
You're okay. ;}





****

So I must note, the one thing myself and any other author may post here have in common (besides being friends) is that we all are part of the mc chris message boards. A family of fans all brought together by our nerdiness and our nerd king - Chris Ward. So if you notice a running theme - you've been warned.

Though you may ask 'why didn't you make mc your theme for your blog' Well, we're not rabid fans, if we did, you'd maybe get an update, like.. Once or twice a year. Lamezor.

Any-who, I suppose that'll do for now.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment